Nexus Alpha has been providing solutions that make train service information available via the Internet for over a decade.
JourneyCheck is the latest one-stop solution which allows rail users to view filtered information related to their intended journey.
JourneyCheck combines many different types of information from many different sources.
It is provided to transport operators so that the service can be directly offered by them to their customers. Benefits of this approach are as following:
- It drives web traffic to the transport operator's website
- As JourneyCheck is an unbranded ("white label") solution, it can be configured to give a strong corporate identity
- The operator has direct control over the information that is shown and how it is presented
- JourneyCheck offers a one stop shop for customers to find out complete information about how services are performing - from engineering works, to station facilities, from departure and arrival boards to London Underground disruption. All this information can be found in a single place, ensuring users of your transport network visit your web site to find out about service disruption
- The data used by JourneyCheck can be integrated throughout a website, allowing real-time content to be available wherever chosen
- It is possible to display "free format" information via JourneyCheck, with the solution acting as an "intelligent" content management system
- All information can be filtered, so only engineering works, route disruption, train disruption and departures and arrivals that affect the stations or route selected are shown. As a result customers do not have to read through irrelevant information in order to determine if they will be affected or not
Well over half of our train operating clients choose to provide JourneyCheck to their customers. Please Contact Us to find out how JourneyCheck can improve the level of information provided to your customers, and drive web traffic to your own site.